Jumaat, 2 Oktober 2009

FOOTPRINTS  IN  THE  SAND


One night a man had a dream. He dreamed he
was walking along  the beach with the LORD.
Across the sky flashed scene from his life.
He noticed two sets of footprints in the sand.


When the last scene of his life flashed before
him  he noticed that many times there was only
one set of footprints. He also noticed that it
was at very lowest times in his life.


He questioned the LORD about it, "LORD, you
said that once I decided to follow you you'd walk
with me all the way.  But I have noticed there's
only one set of footprints.  I don't understand
why when I needed you most you would leave me."


The LORD replied, "My precious child, I love you
and I would never leave you.  During your time of
trial and suffering, when you see only one set of 
footprints, it was then that I carried you."


(Ini saya ceduk dari kata-kata hiasan di dapur yang isteri saya beli, maaf saya tidak siapa penciptanya)

Tiada ulasan:

PRINSIP KEHIDUPAN BERDASARKAN UCAPAN YBHG DATUK NORMAH GAGOH.

Salam, selamat berjumpa semula, ini catatan lama iaitu kira2 sembilan tahun yang lalu namun masih berbentuk draf, saya mengambil peluang  u...